- I have reached that blissed out vacation state when I actually have no idea what day it is. Blissful, except for the moments of panic, when I have to figure out when to pick up my kid from summer camp, or whether my theatre/supper plans are tonight or tomorrow.
- Sunday I spent the WHOLE DAY in my pyjamas. Including going to the grocery store and walking the dog.
- Trip into the city yesterday included meeting a twitter acquaintance for lunch - quite lovely.
- The longer I stay undecided on whether to repaint the downstairs, the less likely repainting becomes. I think I'm okay with that.
- I've been enjoying dog walks, and yoga practice and bike rides - I hope I can carry some of that activity into my schedule when I'm back at work.
1. A thing I love about being on vacation is the feeling of being able to devote swathes of time to something utterly non-productive. Like reading Teen Wolf fic. Or downloading the audio of Tom Hardy's "Find Your Greatness" voiceovers, and setting it as my morning alarm on my phone.